Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just Another Feb. 14

100% Single. Bitter mode. Lol.

Then, Phil gave me this.

Stolen shot while I was busy texting. :P


Kamusta naman ang sapukan naming dalawa ni Nate?


After all the kurutan, we still ended up laughing. :P

(Nate: Shirt from Oxygen, Shoes from Nike, Bag pack from Nike)

Nate's wearing the shirt that I gave him last Christmas.

Sweatin'!

Here. Presenting my idol, Ivan Coloso - the future rock star of Philippine Music. :)

Phillip, my little brother 'kuno' is the head behind the rose. Thanks Boss. You're the best! :'>

Hmmmn?

And yun, may pahabol. Sa sinumang nagbigay nito, THANK YOU PO! :))

Feb. 14 was awesome even if 10% of my day was frustrations. Lol. This is gonna be my last clubs day and Valentine's Day as a HS Student. :( 


(On Mia: Tee from Pretty in Pink, Beanie from Artwork, Shoes from Converse, Pink Bangles from F21, Other charms from Robinsons Dept.)


No comments:

Post a Comment