Sunday, February 12, 2012

Strawberry Twists



Boone's Strawberry Daiquiri. <3 Super like. 

LOVE huh? Early Valentine's treat.

(Ruffled Sleeveless Top from For Me , Harem Pants from Pri Madonna , 2-fingered LOVE ring from Aldo , Fitflops from Res-Toe-Run , Bangles from GMall,Vanity,F21 and SM Accessories)

What's with the make-up? I had a dating game earlier with JMM Productions at Robinson's Place GenSan. Thanks to Mrs. Mean Montes for inviting me. Actually, I was wearing my Pri Mad wedges but when my mom asked me to go with her at her friend's place, I decided to change my footwear. Blah blah. 

While I was at the party, my mom and her friends were enjoying the sweet taste of Boone's Strawberry Daiquiri. Since I'm a certified etchosera, I tried to taste a bit of it and obviously, I like it. 

Sorry for the footwear failure. Till next posts. Good night. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment